Saturday, April 26, 2008

Inspiration Thursday-Medical

To be honest I was not going to do this challenge. I thought what would I do as the term "Medical" really is an unusual topic. My mother gave me a really old medical journal that her mother had given her, really a reference guide. Way back they were more concerned about posture, etc being a good woman,exercises as a way to relieve cramps etc. They did not dwell on the reality of death. A whole chapter devoted to how to care for a new infant. So here is my collage to the term Medical.

10 comments:

  1. I'm actaully down with a cold...lol so this was apt...like yours very much I found this one hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked your collage a lot - very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:31 PM

    This is reallt great. Well done. I am still struggling with this weeks topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great response! I really like your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is wonderful!!!!Kind of interesting what was important years ago.....and how attitudes/focuses can change over the years. Thanks for sharing, smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lee...glad you did work on this theme...it turned out perfect....neat idea and I love that you totally went with it...

    have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like what you came up with. Ive got one of those old medical books and it would be a great source of inspiration .. well if I can find it!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter