This is the second piece of art that I made. This was for Janet,. It arrived yesterday to her house,
but it did not arrive quite perfect. Two corners of the plexi were cracked. So for this one all I did was on a 6x6 hard backed canvas, I used some molding paste, and a few different colours of acrylic paint,
drew the bird, painted her, and used some old hardware and laying around. Now to
attach the plexi, which I sprayed in blue and created a circle with it, I was going to drill it. I went out and got the right type of nibs for the drill, but was nervous, and I didn't want Hubby to muck it up. So I used some
heavy glue (3000) something, and put the hardware on the canvas and the glue on the hardware, and
it was finished, glued some hardware on the outside and called it a day.