Thursday, May 25, 2006

Things go better with .........



Diet Coke - could not find any diet coke paper and had to settle for coke , but its all in the family. You might wonder why is talking about diet coke, because I love it. I drink it for breakfast, lunch, supper, coffee break, you might say a bit obsessive then you would all agree with the doctor. I have been cut back to three a day, how do I live, it is very hard. I have to ration them, water on the way to work, diet coke when I get to work, water all day and a diet coke for dinner. I think it was the doctors plan to get me drinking more water and less coke. I even made the ultimate sacrifice and switched to Caffeinne free diet coke.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:48 AM

    big high five for Diet Coke!!! Love your clipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 PM

    You and I both LOVE Diet Coke. Drink it all day. Have five 12-packs sitting here right now (it was on sale). Right after my boyfriend and I met, I introduced him to an old friend. When I left the room for a moment, the boyfriend turned to my friend and asked why I always had a Diet Coke with me. Cause she likes 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter