Monday, May 21, 2007

Its a Long Weekend that is now Over

No picture today...Have had a great weekend. STill got the sore throat and cough. Hubby and I did spring cleaning (mostly him he loves to clean, so hey I just let him have his fun) windows, washing drapes, moving all the furniture and vacuming behind it etc. So I am officially ready for Summer to come, also bring on some nice weather will you. I have joined a couple of new art groups I think it helps me keep up my art inspiration. If you havent noticed I added Flicr to my blog, all by myself.l Hey I am a techno person...Next some video features, music etc. STill working on it, but it will come.Well better go talk to you all tommorow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:28 PM

    You have been using a lot more color lately in your drawings. Maybe that is a reflection of your mood.
    Hope you had a good long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter