Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Red Shoe Diary Revisited

I decided this needed to be in my art journal, not my sketch book. I had this idea and I still might do it, to incorporate these designs and the story into an art series for my studio, each on its own canvas. Well today I am feeling very warm and fuzzy thinking about Christmas and what I have to do and get and when it has to be mailed. I noticed the neighbour putting up their christmas tree tonight, a little early for me. I am one of these anal types that dont like a mess or things out of place. So we put up the tree about the 15 of December and take it down the day after Christmas. I can just about stand it that long and thats enough. Well I did another art journal tonight so I am going to post that one now to.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice page, I've always liked shoes (both in art and the real thing). I've been thinking of drawing mine since a long time ago, but somehow never get around to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes....what a great subject for an art page! Love it!

    I think we'll do our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving only because I don't want to have to think about it later! It takes so much time to put it up and if I wait too long then I don't want to do it! I'm getting lazy in my old age!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter