Thursday, August 01, 2013

Aye Matie....



Well here it is another month
 
Still enjoying the summer
 
husband has had some health issues, so sort of derailed the travelling for a bit
 
 
her face looks like she has a skin problema
 
have done some work in my summer journal which I will show when I am back
 
I have a whole checklist of art things I want to accomplish before I return
so I guess I better get at it
 
I hope you are having a great summer
 
See you in September
see you when the summer thru
I love that song
 
lee

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lee...great to see your post. I hope hubby is getting better. Your lady is looking mighty fine, I think :)
    See ya around...not till September?
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in and giving us a little bit of Lee art to hold us until September. I'll be counting down the days!

    I hope your hubby is feeling better soon. Nothing serious, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always nice to get a glimpse of what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't we all wanted to be a pirate at some time?

    enjoy the rest of your summer. it's been pretty warm here all summer. hope hubby is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending wishes for health and healing for your husband, Lee! Enjoy the rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter