Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I am Free

Does she look familiar? Well sorta, in the free online course i took with strathmore papers and artist Pam Carriker, it was all about using bits and pieces of art from your old journals, make copies of your journal pages and then add them to make a journal page.  .  It was fun to make and truthfully I would make another one . The course was good, Pam is a great teacher, i see now that I could have taken  myself further, so the next one I will.  Because as you all know this is the year of me being FEARLESS.  I am trying to post more last month was awful in terms of posting.  I   read Janet blog and she was going to do something special for her 1000 post and missed it.  So that got me thinking, I am just about at 1000 posts, I think 10 or 11 away from it.  Once I reach it, this month, I am going to celebrate a giveaway...so stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Lee, I love this piece! I wish I could do quirky and whimsical stuff like this....you do it well!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. staying tuned... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mary....you do quirky and whimsical better than anyone. This page is fantastic!! And you know I'll stay tuned to your blog. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on coming with your 'new free' art!!!! It's so wonderful and playfull! I love it!!!! Thanks for sharing! I was in need of a little 'free' art today!
    Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter