Thursday, January 27, 2011

art day



yesterday was a red letter day all around. 
1.  the streets in my community were plowed to the cement, no more
getting stuck

2.  I had a an art date at my house today with my blog friend Gayle.
who I met on this blog, and we became friends
.
3.  Both Gayle and I created a journal page, mine is above. I
forgot to get a picture of Gayle's, but it was fabulous

4.  It was my first real piece of art created by me in so long, and it felt great

4. We had vegetarian pizza, not made by me
a green salad and balsamic vinegar
fruit salad and a delicious chocolate cookie brought by Gayle

5. I met the new neighbour across the street

And I feel almost like my old self, which I haven't felt like in so long, so it was a perfect day.




8 comments:

  1. Lee, I am so happy to see you are feeling better! I sent you a message in FB with my strange German name. Have a look and feel free to reach me at tj@studiomailbox.com

    Best wishes from germany
    tj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lee, I'm so happy for you!!!! That sounds like a wonderful fullfilling day!!!!! I hope you will have many more like that coming this year. It's fun to create together. I enjoy that with my brother's girlfriend lately too, once a week and it's such a nice break from housework, kids and husband, lol.

    Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:50 PM

    So glad u have friends! I think it is really important too have friends and keep up the good work! SIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy7:39 PM

    Good to hear you had such a wonderful, happy day! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfectly fun day to me! And how fun to have a friend to share the creativity with! I wish both of you many more! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:18 PM

    It's great to have a good day and a productive art day at that, with a friend and good food! Here's hoping that you have many more this year!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was smiling as I read this post. I'm so happy for you to have an art play pal (slightly jealous, too!) It sounds like you had a perfect day and I hope there are many more just like it in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:06 AM

    Oh Lee! I love hearing about perfect days....and perfectly fun creative sessions with fellow artsy friends! I'm so happy for you..and you do know that your happy and creative passion came through in your post here!

    I feel it and it is contagious!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter