Tuesday, October 22, 2013

birds of a feather

 

 
had a great weekend
 today bought a new collage book
I should have just made one
steak, sweet potato and salad for dinner
City Council election for my city is over
my candidate lost by 70,000 votes
I guess I better not pick the lottery numbers anymore
ordered a DVD of Walking you weight off by Leslie somebody
if only it was that easy
going to give it a try
ordered some pens that are suppose to write over anything
we will see
what's on your dinner menu
do you have go to favourites you eat all the time?
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I really like these birds, and your striped backgrounds and the deep colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 PM

    I hadn't realized you were back. Love what you've shown and it's good to have a break. If the pens work I want to know about it - I never seem to use the ones everyone raves about. I just junked up another one today. No matter what your weight, walking is great for the mind and body. I think I'll do it one of these days - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee,
    Your pen pal here. I've been using Leslie Sansome's walk aerobic videos, for many many years. It's a great way to get exercise, without having to think too much. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter