Monday, May 04, 2015

sidewalk cracks

what was that old saying step on a crack break your mothers back
I used to make art from pictures of sidewalk cracks
I think I got the pictures from Carla Soneheim
been away on a mini-vac
had to get my head clear and figure out some life problems
life problems still not figured out but working on it
my favourite artist has her classes on sale
Alisha Burke, signed up for the art journal one
have not started it yet
Strathmore art classes back on now, free just sign up
receiving messages from the shopper who is in NYC
having a great time
she has my list of things I want her to bring back
one of my bucket list items is to go to NYC
I think everyone has to go at least once in their lives.
Ok not much else is new talk again tomorrow, need
to get back on track again
 
lee

2 comments:

  1. I love Carlas work and fun animal tutorials...These are fun and yes I remember that saying well... While on a shopping trip in Vancouver my mom would say don't step on the cracks you'll break your mothers backs...and my cousin and I would purposefully step on the cracks hard to make my mom and aunt laugh...Thanks for that old memory...

    Hugs Giggles
    Ps I was here a few days ago but got distracted by the links!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter