Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Snake Charmers

Well was down in the studio, cleaning and thinking about my Tango shoe Diary...and also my younger sister. She has been going through a rough time lately (with men) and thus my design the Snake Charmer. I hope you got that he was a snake. Now I am not saying all men are snakes, for sure most of them are not, but there are some out there,,and I am sure you have all met a few in our lifetime. Today was another perfect day, hot hot and hotter, we have had two weeks of hot weather. Thank god for my air conditioner....
Well just wanted to post my picture so till tommorrow night.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Well I have to agree there are some real jerks out there but I hope your sister and my cousin can come through this with strength and the knowledge that we are here for her and she has a wonderful sister so she will come out the other side with flying colors as those of us with McLean inus we are strong and we will survive together
    love always cousin Kathy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:53 AM

    hey sis;
    very nice drawing.......I will keep looking and hope I do find a good man oen day!VVVV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:21 PM

    hey cous
    you will find a good man and then we will all say see there you go
    and Lee keep her smiling as you do that so good you are the best big sister ever
    take care
    love always cousin Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter