Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Can you guess where I am....

As you might or might not know i am away for about a week on vacation helping my sister. Now here is a hint...the misquitoes are giant sized. Well I have arrived at my holiday destianation. My sister has 2 kids and a cat named Lou Lou. Well you would not think a fifty something year old would be afraid of a little oh pussy cat would you. Wrong, I am...I have an irrational fear of cats which I am trying to overcome which is not going so well. I like all other pets but cats..I dont know. Apparently LOU LOU knows I dont really like her she has been stalking me around the house. Last night coming out of the bedroom she was waiting at the door for me. I had to phone my sister from upstairs to come and get her. Oh well enough of my life. I am taking the boys who are 10 and 8 to see Sherk tommorow so they are looking forward to that. Holidays just started two days ago for them and they are bored already, my poor sister has a very long summer ahead of her. Well should go and find out where everybody is (including the cat). Talk to you all soon with another clue of my where abouts.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:51 PM

    I know where you are but I won't tell enjoy your visit with the boys and your sister and tell them they should come out this way and we could entertain the boys as well
    Have a great visit and I hope you don't get eaten alive by the mosquitos or the cat
    but I know Lou Lou is waiting for you as they know you don't like them or are afraid of them and they take full advantage
    have a great vacation
    love alway cousin Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter