Sunday, October 07, 2007

Its Thanksgiving in Canada and I am turkeyed out..

Had a great day today family, food, and fun. Even better its a holiday tommorow and leftover turkey for sandwiches. Nothing better than a turkey sandwich. Well this is picture I did a few days ago in my art journal Its cancer month in Canada, I had a friend in walked for the weekend to end breast cancer, 60 kilometers and in the end all her toenails fell off. She raised I think just about 2000...to support the walk. So this picture is in honor of her...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 PM

    What! No pictures of the Turkey festivities on your flickr journal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:22 AM

    ....thank-you....I did the walk for you and all my other sisters out there...and plan to do it all over again in 2008....with new toenails I hope!!

    love you...
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter