Well usually every year I make a few New Years resolutions and keep some and don't keep others. So this year I am making only 1 resolution (to make every day count as if its my last). I am going to live my life like that. 2007 had a few memorable highlights.
1. Sofie (the dog) came into our lives and now what would we ever do without her.
2 My daughter started College last year and likes it.....
3. I created more in my studio and was happy with most of it.
4. My mother is still in reasonably good health and is happy.
5. My three best friends has been with me through thick or thin
6. Spent a week in Phone nix with my daughter re-connecting
7. Saw my younger sister two different times in 2007 (she lives in a different place)
8. Met some wonderful supportive people on my blog and other blogs.
9. Received some beautiful art from Karine and Patti (two talented artists)
10. Was happy....
For 2008 I want to accomplish some things artiscally
1. Want to take some life drawing classes at the University
2. To learn more about mixing paint colours
3. To make my own stencils(I am fascinated with stencil art or street art)
4. To paint more canvases
5. To be happy with what I create
This list will evolve over 2008 and I will add to it. I am going to post it in the studio and at the end of 2008 I will report if I have accomplished all that I want to do.....