Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Monoprints example...Rapasady in Blue

At Jen Wordens site (see side for link) she has weekly challenges. This week was to try a monoprint. Ok I wanted to try it as Karine (see side link) has done beautiful ones. This was done with a peice of glass, acrylic paints (acrylic extender) watercolour paper, and after making the print a little help from me. I tried it a few times and was not happy with the results, but this one did not turn out to bad. So her it is, I call it Rapasady in Blue

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:14 AM

    I think it turned out wonderfully Lee. Very soft almost watercolour-y (why yes! that is a Technical Term!). Thanks for taking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Great job and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the flower looks like it has faded. I think it is delicate, and yes, successful! Nice job, Lee! Thank you also for the lovely mention. You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so lovely!

    (Saw you on Inspire Me Thursday.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:41 PM

    it is awesome I really like it
    cousin Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:07 AM

    This is wonderful! Such a delicate color palette and a lovely blur.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful! The blue goes wonderful with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:51 AM

    I think this is so very pretty! It has a soft delicacy that suits the subject well, and the cornflower blue background makes me feel peaceful. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:31 AM

    I love the calmness that the colors give....very beautiful Lee....

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter