Saturday, August 30, 2008

broken promises...


Have you ever made a promise to yourself to do something and then set a date to do it and then never followed through. Its like you say your going to start a diet on monday, and monday comes and start and then you break it half way through the day and then you say well now I have broken it I quess I will start next monday. Well thats what I do I call it broken monday promises. So this monday for sure I am going to join the YMCA and start walking, swimming and using the weights no more broken promises for me.

2 comments:

  1. Lol... I break promises like that too all the time and with summer on the way, its not a good time to do that...........my weight has crept up over winter and now its time to do something about it!...well, starting next week maybe.........(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing, Lee. The way I get around that is to not make promises for later, why not start today, right now? I did that last November and have lost 32 pounds and went from size 12 to size 6! Don't wait till Monday - now is the time. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter