Monday, August 04, 2008

Working in the studio...


Well here it is 11 at night, just came up from the studio. Was working on a couple of travel journals, working on a commision. Yes you heard right a commision. I cant believe it myself but I am. I am doing a sample canvas for her, due to the fact that she wants a really big one and I want to make sure that this is what she wants. I think this might be my one and only, due to the fact I cant handle the pressure...weird I know but what if they dont like it. Art is so subjective, what someone has in there mind is maybe not what I see. Oh well, when the sample is done I will photo it and show you. I am employing various things in the canvas, of course different paints, molding paste, tile paste, different textures, sanding, spritzing turpintine on it to make it look like rain etc......

2 comments:

  1. Wow....a commission! I know I'd be a nervous wreck if it were me. I even have trouble doing art with a theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Lee! I know this is a tough one but you can do it!!!!!!!I guess the unsure is what most artist deal with when they commisions. Fingers crossed that you loves it! Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter