Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Did I have a holiday or what?


No I was not in Positano Italy, on the coast enjoying myself though I wish I was. No I was not in China partaking in the majestey of the Olmypics, though I wish I was. I was at home with hubby while he was on his holiday fixing up (landscaping the backyard, installing some needed fencing and generally just working our butts off. Now that the hubby is back to work I can start to do what I like to do NOTHING..(lol) hubby does not read my blog. Thats not true, I do lots throughout the day, with a little of this and that thrown in for good measure. Lots of late nights watching the Olympics...Now what the heck is wrong with the Canadian team still no medals. I am not sure but I think the last summer olympics we came away with no medals. Maybe they better stay in China and learn the chinese way of training they seem to be getting the medals. I have also been making stencils like a crazy person, have I used any yet, nope but plan to soon. Well enough about my life I better go back to it, I think I hear the Young and Restless calling me.

3 comments:

  1. Your holiday sounds a lot like ones we take! Usually there's either some work to be done at the house, or we have to visit family for some reason....never time to just get away for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:14 AM

    We have the young and restless here too but I dont watch that anymore... its the bold and the beautiful for me! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:58 AM

    I love Y&R....but I have not seen it in a couple years..I bet I could pick up with the story line if I tuned in today. =)

    Stencils. YUM.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter