Friday, August 15, 2008

Goddess of the Flower Pot.

I started out with this picture to do a photo transfer which worked fine, I added stuff etc, and I did not like the direction it was taking. I was going to throw it out, when I thought to myself make something else.
And this is what I made. Hence the name Godess of the Flower Pot. On one of my favourite artchannels on Youtube, Paganart wants to trade art with people, so I thought this would be perfect for him. But now I am second guessing myself, maybe it looks to amaterish, dont be afraid to tell me, if you think it is and I wont send it....

3 comments:

  1. Lee - its great youre not afraid to try lots of different things and techniques! I like the piece just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:38 AM

    SEND IT! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what you came up with! I sure love the result! I also think you shouldn't be afraid to send it......

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter