Monday, September 24, 2007

Moglini Art Revisited

I love this artist I think he had a way of painting women that transcends even into today. I first was introduced to him through Carla Sonheims blog..and have been entranced ever since. Read everything there is to read. Dont you love it when you really get what a artist is trying to say...sometimes I will look at a painting and think now how the hell did they ever get that from that painting.....a blob is a blob of paint....not the Cistine Chapel... Now this picture is mine (just in case you got confused its okay with me if you think it's his work) most of his work he paints the subjects are identified by there long necks....I didnt even come close with this one, but its my take . And dont mind the scanning I just noticed I scanned it crooked.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:03 PM

    I love this one and I love your use of color especially the golden saffron yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was curious about this artist after reading about him here and looked up his art...he does some lovely paintings of women with those long long necks...quite intriguing. I do like your interpretation of his painting. I found his art very peaceful and the women very peaceful and elegant

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter