Monday, August 28, 2006

A secret glimpse....

Something is going on with these walls. I am trying to par down and clean off the board, but everytime I go to take something down, I find something else to put up there. Well today is Monday and I got the monday blues but soon will be the long weekend Labour Day and I am looking forward to that. Daughter and I are off to Future Shop to take her MP3 player back, thrid one, lucky I bought warranty on it, they just dont last those little things. Then its donw to the studio i am working on a piece about the 70's I got this cool flyer in the paper from the local ballet company (it had Joni Mitchell big yellow taxi on it) that is going in the art piece. I have been researching the 70's after all I hate to date myself but that was my era....... Well should go talk to you tommorow.... Oh can you beleive it, that sicko didnt kill that little girl Jon Benet, i knew it didnt, maybe he just needed a ride home... I hope they throw the book at him....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter