Sunday, August 13, 2006

To Blog or not to Blog that is the question...

Men do cook here the proof, my daughters friend was making breakfast for us a couple of Sundays ago and it turned out very well. I have been debating all weekend if I should continue on with this blog. I feel like I blather on like a fool with really not much to say. But the decision I came to was I am continuing (applause please) I really didnt expect alot of people to read what I had to say, and way more that I havd expected 2000 and couting have. Whether they are just passing through or stay and read they have come. I am writing this for me, a type of journal with pictures and sometimes people read it sometimes not. I have a place to show my art without criticism (which I like), While I have decided to give up on the dress piece, it just is not coming together I have put it to the side and moving on. Speaking of I have signed up for a class at my favorite scrapbooking class to make this canvas book, made out of art canvases, with your own black and white photos, it looks so totaly great. When I am done I of course will show it off on the blog. First time I have signed out for a scrapbooking class and am excited (i am stepping out in the world) I got the Dixie chicks new CD I love it, you got to get it their sound has not changed maybe a bit more bluesy but still great. Well you know it, Sunday night, all quiet in my house, hubby went to bed, the daughter out for coffee with friends, and me still have to make my lunch. So will talk to you all again tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter