Saturday, April 21, 2007

Fish Tales....

Well all is quiet in the house, hubby is in bed, the daughter is still at work and I just came up from the studio. I am working on painting, as you can see by the picture, I need to improve my painting and drawing skills, and as I have said many times prat ice, practice only gets you better. Other than that, a quiet weekend which is just what I needed after a hetic week at work. Sunday you will find me and hubby putting up the shelf I got at Ikea that I got for my birthday and organizing the studio. It seems that is all I do, I cannot create in a mess, but can make a mess while creating. Having my mom over for roast tommorow night and thats the weekend in a nutshell. Hope you like my painting...and talk to you tommorow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:00 PM

    Don't you dare stop blogging. When I don't see you for awhile or just am thinking about you but we are both too busy to get together I can always stay in touch thru your blog. Your picture is neat the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter