We went to Sedona yestereday, it took 2.5 hours to get there, but it was worth it.
Things I know about Sedona:
1. You drive through the mountains, and you see the soil change to red
2. It is a big tourist community - Just like Banff in Alberta big on souvenirs
3. Just like Banff, little or no parking for the tourists.
4. It has great art gallery's
5. The drive there is amazing , just like banff, just not through the Rockies, but through these amazing mountains,
6. The people are great, really friendly and helpful
We are having a great time here in Arizona, this is the place to retire, if not just for the weather, apparently this is there spring, in Alberta we call this summer....
Well we are relaxing by the pool today and then its off for more exploring and we are catching a movie tonight. On the way home from Sedona we stopped and had a spa treatmentwe each had a pedicure and back massage, very relaxing after a hard day of sight seeing.... As you can see we are having a great time. Talk to you later....