Thursday, April 05, 2007

Home Home on the Range.....

Made it home safe and sound, a long plane ride, first at 9:00 PM to Las Vegas and then at 12:00 to home. I did play the slots at the airport and won about 50.00 with a 20 so reall won 30.00 then I left. Well am all settled in at home, except have not unpacked the suitcase, done any of the laundry or done any art. I am going done to the studio tonight I am itching to do some art. The picture above is of the first mission in scottsdale, it was in the process of being redone. Love the design and the colour which is white, I like clean bright colours.....Hubby was glad for us to be home,for some home cooking, I dont know what he survived on while we were gone but no cooking was done at our house. Well gotta go, I might post later on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter