Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I made this art journal page because I would like a tattoo but I do not like pain or needles. So there goes the small tattoo. I like Hindu hennas, I really like them, I have had one of my hand, the art is amazing I think that is why I like them. I kinda tried to do one on my hand on the picture, lets just say I wont be getting hired for any weddings any time soon. Well today the weather was good, the roads are clear which is a plus. I definitly think we are on the up swing into spring. Saw a chipmunk on our fence today that is a good sign.

2 comments:

  1. This is fun, Lee! I love those henna tatoos, too. I've never had one, though. Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I have missed checking up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no chance of me ever getting a tattoo! I also hate needles and pain!! But I've been checking out the designs for the henna ones and I love all the swirls and curls they use. I've been trying to incorporate some of it into my art. I like the hand you did. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter