Friday, February 15, 2008

Theme Thursday: By the Sea

This week’s theme is “by the sea”! Think beaches, sand, shells, mermaids, fish, bathing beauties…. anything that relates to the sea! Use collage images, rubber stamps, fancy paper , embellishments or any other art supply to give your art a “by the sea” look. Make an ATC, 4 x 4, card, inchie, altered tag, skinny or whatever you fancy! Add your art to your blog, then post a direct link under the comments! Please include a link to Theme Thursday on your blog! Have fun and make art!

An old art peice that fits this week theme. Made on a peice of wood, acrylic paints used.

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful bathing Beauty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful great image

    ReplyDelete
  3. So innovative thats its done on a piece of wood..wow! I remember aldo another peice you did way back I really liked - she dreamed of the ocean!
    This is a really good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and also - I'm a bit sad that studio friday has closed down.

    I like the list of links you have going there, some are v interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:31 AM

    very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:13 AM

    Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her old-fashioned look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy is she flashy...
    Can you image seeing someone dressed like this on the beach now, I think I like those days better. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:48 PM

    This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:12 PM

    Wonderful wood piece, great image and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lee...

    I love this piece...lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter