Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Old McDonald had a farm....

This is what was accomplished in the studio tonight not much. I went to the studio fully intending to finish something,,,,but alas all I did was make a mess of it. You know when you add to much, that is my problem never knowing when to stop. When enough is enough, but know it when it is to late. Anyway it is now a blank canvas once more. And how was your day???We are expecting alot of snow here tonight and a little wind great for driving. That is what I hate about winter slippery streets. Well talk to you tommorow.

4 comments:

  1. Lee, I have the same prob with overworking a peice. I think sometimes I dont add enough detail, then go silly and regret adding too much..I guess it boils down to practice. I like this piece, and I've gotten to the point now where even if a peice goes wrong, its still a learning curve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the valentines dog is a hoot - I love his paws!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are our own worse critic...
    I like it...fun...whimsical and humorous....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happen to think it is VERY CUTE, Lee. Don't be so hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter