Monday, September 08, 2008

Corn Days of Summer..


Yep that right, its not the dog days of summer but the corn days. This is my fabourite time of year. The corn is ready around here, well not here but further south. And every end of August beginning of September the Taber Corn people bring there corn up and sell it till its gone, and then no more local corn till next August. Well its afternoon already god the time passes by fast. I have been rising early..to enjoy each and every day of nice weather we have. As a matter of fact I am off to take the dog for a walk.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    So what do you do with all that corn? Grill it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:52 PM

    Lee - I am just loving your energy at the mo - I especially love the corn one - that yellow is such a happy colour!! it cheers me up! Its a real joy to come here every day and see what youve been doing! Just great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter