Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Goodbye Summer-Hello Fall


Well its September was never my favourite month, those long ago memories of first days of school. Now its the dreaded winter fast approaching. I do love fall colours, the cooler weather. I had fun creating this page hope you like it to. Today is the day I am going to kick my butt into high gear, its 8:00 am an ungodly hour to be up and the house already vacumned the dog taken to doggy day car and the girl gone off to college, the hubby at work. So what is this lady of lesisure going to do today you got it some art. Some shopping at the art store they have a sale on, I think I need new school supplies (lol . More cleaning for 1 more hour that is my house cleaning time limit today. So I am off on my house cleaning to get it done and out of the way. I might even post later and show you what I have done......

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:19 PM

    I really like the pages you have been making, Lee!

    New school supplies? CLASSIC! I'm totally going to use that on my husband...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that....you need new school supplies! Me, too!

    I'm one of those people who likes fall and not so much summer. So when it begins to get cooler I'll be very happy. The colors are always nice, too....a change of pace from green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this page is fun! I can tell you had lot's of fun creating it! Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter