Thursday, September 24, 2009




These are the two ATC's that I created for my person to trade on http://willowing.ning.com/.  She does not read my blog, (I dont think so anyway) so she won't see these before she gets them.  The theme was summer, so one is all about travel, and the other one is about fishing, swimming.  You get the swimming from the beach house, and the water.  So I cut the fish out and spray painted lightly, painted with watercolour crayons, and found the hut in a magaine and painted on top.  The other is collage and paint.  Truthfully, I am not that happy with either one, my collage techniques need some work.

Well I am a new woman, got my haircut, said bye bye to grey and just relaxed yesterday.  Today the house looks like an art cyclone hit it.  So I am off to tidy up and take devil dog for a walk.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lee....great ATC's, I really like the travel one.

    Well, now that you're a "new woman", take some pictures so we can see your new look. I bet you're a real sexy mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:38 PM

    love it - this one came out just fabulous!!

    winterwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee! I love the travel one!!!!!
    Ah haircut.....I usually feel the same after! Hope the clean up was done fast....and you enjoyed the walk with your 'devil' dog. Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok Lee...just because I start back Blogging doesn't mean that you stop...let's see some more art...I love your work...bring it on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do now! Mwahahaha!
    These pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous these cards are. I really love the travel one, so many little details in there.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter