Friday, April 16, 2010

Knock Knock anyone there....


art:  been using charcoal, and whiteout, just doing whatever comes to my mind
(get the play on words)
music:  Listening to Daughtery
money:  its a good day did not buy anything
weather:  perfect, went for a long walk without a coat with devil dog
new people:  on the long walk, meet the neighbours who I did not know
and the guy on the corner with the skinny wife, that's how I
described him to hubby
watching:  no tv tonight, doing art
what are you doing this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 PM

    love your pieces... yes sitting here thinking too - only not much really going in in THIS head!! lol.... have a good weekend Lee!
    winterwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go in that harsher, bleaker direction at some point. It's nice, it's like some mysterious sort of medical scan of the soul, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lee, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really REALLY like this one!!!

    Not much going on here this weekend. I hope I get some inspiration soon and get back to making some art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:24 PM

    same as janet - nothing really came to mind, so sat down and made something happen. I love this quilt one! its pretty!

    krissie at winterwood

    ps are you signes up for the may art journalling challenge?

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter