Thursday, November 21, 2013

flower power

this is an old piece of art , well really not that old a few months
and I forget who gave me the idea about using shapes,
and this is what came out of it.  I love drawing flowers,
as you can tell, you can do cool things with flowers.
For some reason I thought today was Friday and had
a whole new post ready, well I am saving that one for tomorrow.
I have been working the last two days in a canson mix media
sketchbook, and its crap, it says it takes wet media, and it
doesn't the fibers all come out of the paper.  I got so mad
I shot them off a email.  These books are not cheap
people, and they should do what they say.  The Strathmore
multi media does what it says, I told the people at Canson that.
I have not heard back, stay tuned.
 
lee
 
 


3 comments:

  1. These colours make me happy .... Good on you for telling them when their product doesn't do what it's supposed to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say exactly the same as the previous poster! good for you Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these happy shapes and colors - and i agree with denthe about the 'book'!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter