Friday, March 30, 2007

Thelma and Louise the journey continues...

Hi from Phoenix day two and still cant find Brad Pitt.
If you don't know the story of the movie Thelma and Louise picked up Brad Pitt on the road and had their way with him. Sorry to say I cant find my Brad Pitt..

1. Today was a busy day 10:00 hit the freeway and did not get home until 10:00 tonight. Needless to say I am tired, Louise (Lyndsey) I am sure could go all night.
2. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory - (not to be confused with the Cheesecake Restaurant in my home town) it does not compare. This was a fabulous restaurant the portions were huge and the service was great. Plus the place was jam packed.
3. Tomorrow we are off to Se dona for the day. I am looking forward to this little side trip, it is suppose to be beautiful, serene and lots of ops to take pictures.
4. My navigator is doing a spectacular job, I wanted to get GPS at the airport, but she is just as good as GPS.
5. Well should go , stay tuned to day three the Sedona adventure, and maybe another Brad Pitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter