Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Comfort food...


Today is all about comfort and food. The wind is howling out there, just came in from walking the dog, the leaves are all of the trees and blowing around. Today is a good day to stay in, I have to anyway as the repair man is coming to fix my brand new front load washer. Oh lets see I have it all of about 2 months and its leaking from the window at the front. So I am going to wait for him make some banna bread, some homemade chicken soup, and cheese biscuits for dinner.....everbody in this house will think they stumbled into the wrong house. The client had to cancel at the last minute, and I am going to see her tonight instead, fingers crossed.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Oh Lee...that sounds just like the day I WISH we were having here...I can't even think about cooking! We're in the low eighties already and I have the chimney repair man here.. LOL Good day for repair men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:27 PM

    yum! to all that food and thats what my family say when I cook up some stuff thats extra!! sounds like the perfect day to saty home and do just that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you say banana bread??? I'll be right over. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter