Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ali's Christmas Journal

I am not going to post all the pics here, I am going to upload them on the side in one of those photo programs.
I took these photos before I was finished, I am finished now.
I am happy with it and can hardly wait to start taking pics and working on it.

I made the album 5x7 with covered chipboard, or cardboard whatever I had and covered with xmas paper etc. I bought very little, just some xmas paper, I need to use up my stash. As I love paper evern if I am not a scrapbooker I love the paper.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I am giving up on mine... yours is a joy! wow! youve worked very hard there on it...cant wait to se the rest of it Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!! The big "Joy" on the front is fantastic. What a fantastic gift....and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for using your paper -- ha! Great idea for using MY paper, too! You're going to alter EACH of those pages? holy moly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!!! YOu did an awesome job! Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter