Monday, August 16, 2010

fishy doodles


well I am back for today at least, the rest of the month I will be in and out.  I am trying to enjoy August and all it has to offer.  That just maybe laundry, or going to see Eat Pray Love.  Which by the way tomorrow I am going to with a friend of me, the afternoon movie.  I have not been doing much, as you can see I have been doodling.  I love to doodle and see what I can come up with, this is in my visual journal, but nothing else at the moment.  What have you all been up to this month.  I went out with my blog friend Gayle for dessert, and we went to her amazing home and studio.  I had a great time, I wish you all lived closer we would have quite the time.
I am going to tell you something, I am loving the Housewives of New York, OC and Atlanta.  I watch before bed I am catching up as I never watched it before.  How stupid are these women, and how stupid am I for loving every minute of it.  None of the housewives I know are anything like that.

Well better go and get dinner ready...so I will see you when I see you.  Soon

Lee

2 comments:

  1. wow what a fish is all I can say! see what I mean about you being inspiring!

    never heard of those shows, we dont have them here but they sound like fun! enjoy august and catch you when you do pop into blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee,
    Your fishy doodles looks fun and relaxing. Sounds like thats what you need!
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter