I keep the book in my purse at all times and add stuff when I buy it.
The loose pages are some daily stuff that needs doing.
I am such a list maker...I make lists for everything. You can find my lists on the fridge, beside the computer, beside the chair I sit in, beside the bed, just in case I want to jot something I think about down.
Here is what I make lists of,
1. Lists of groceries needed (everybody makes those)
2. List of household chores that need to done
3. List of things that need to be done or fixed by hubby
4. List of all art supplies I buy so I dont buy the same thing 3 times....
4. List of christmas card that need to go out and by what date
5. A list of packing , what to pack , how many and everything else that goes with packing,
6. A list of what goes on in my carryon
7. A list of my favourite books and authors
8. A list of the books I have read, and how I liked them
9. A list of DVD that I want to rent
10. Movies I have seen and liked
I know I have forgotten some lists that I do. Truthfully I like making lists and then checking them off as I do them, then transfer the undone ones to the list for tomorrow. I know control issues here....do I make lists and then do nothing with them, yep. I will work really hard on a list and then completly blow it off. It must be my way of doodling.
Well on todays list here is what was on it.
1. hair cut done
2. Post office done
3. Bank done
4. Library done
5. Staples for copies done
6. Michaels for half of coupon done ..I know I said a few posts ago I was not going to buy any else for awhile, but those coupons call to me. So I bought a 21 dollar stamp, some weird language and got half off.
Okay now that your completely wondering how could see make a whole blog post about lists, she must be off her rocker. You are right, as I look back at this post, I must be crazy....so since I wrote it, I am posting it and that's just the way it rolls around here.