Thursday, January 20, 2011

The case of the 2 headed chicken

Here I was last night watching TV (Flipping out) with Jeff Lewis and making stamps, doodling ideas and decided that I would try to make some kind of bird, doodled the bird with one head and it just called to me that this chicken needed two heads.  So now I need to make the stamp.

Tonight is EAT OUT OF THE FRIDGE night.  Whatever is in the fridge in terms of leftovers has to be eaten up,  Luckily I am not home tonight so don't have to suffer through that, but hubby does.  Oh the things that man has to do, to make me happy

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! As they say, "Two heads... better than...?" And lucky you! i never escape the "fridge" night, but it is an easy dinner, after all! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always draw such interesting animals and birds. I wish I had your imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, you are so funny. What a good thing you don't have to eat at home tonight ;)
    Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter