Monday, February 03, 2014

A peek into my life...






things you wanted to know about me but were afraid to ask (lol) or things
you don't want to know about me, but I am telling you anyway.

I am 60 years old, (but feel 30)
I have a poor body image, always have and I am working on changing that, and
being happy with me. 
I don't do the grocery shopping but I make the list.  Hubby likes to do the shopping.
We have only owned 2 houses in my entire marriage, I hate moving
My husband and I own Hondas cars,
I have a 7 year old dog corgi/pug, named Sofie aka(devil dog)
I worked for the same company for 35 years and retired at 55
I love to read, trash to best sellers
My 3  favorites tv shows are  The following, The Blacklist, Downton Abbey
I am the one in the house who sets up anything electronic (hubby is electronically challenged)
I have been on Facebook for just over a year, I joined it, for some art groups
We have a two story house but I would like to downsize and move into a bungalow (hubby does not want to move
  I listen to audio books in my car (I get them from the Library)
I like to cook and try different recipes
I love going to Movies and am not afraid to go by myself
I am a loyal friend
I am a talker to anyone who talks to me (ask my daughter she hates this about me)
I have been told that I have a dry sense of humor
I am quite insecure about my art
I love to travel but the hubster does not
I am not a party girl, never have, never will be
I like the odd glass of white wine, but have been know to have a few to many
I like a tidy house, and do not like clutter
I am a shower girl

 Now its time for you to tell me a little about who you are






4 comments:

  1. great drawing! you are a very interesting person . . .it's so interesting that you set up the electronics! lol! I will have to tell you a little bit at a time. . . I am originally from Chicago IL and it has taken me seven years to adjust to living in Texas and not pine for Chicago! Married to the 'hubster' since 1977 and we have one child (Tiny) who rules with an iron paw. I visited Canada once (in the 70's) I wish I knew you then - we could have gone shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning more about you. We also live in a two-story house and would like to downsize. I hate to cook, I'm not much of a traveler, I love to read, I owned a Honda that I had from 1990 (new) until 2011 when I gave it to my grandson. I also love to talk which is odd because when I was younger I was terribly shy. Okay that's more than anyone wants to know about me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list. I'm the fix-it person in my house, and also take care of the lawn-mowing, snow-blowing chores. my husband is the electronics guru. (I can do it if I have to, but it's ever so much easier to let him do it). I also drive a Honda. and I much prefer going to the movies alone than with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee...I always enjoy your art...the pink flower was lovely! I'm happy to hear that your hubby is doing better now. I'm older than you and have been retired for almost seven years. I am driving my third Ford Focus. Our great dog, Toby, is a big rottie...he's getting older just like us! I watch the same three shows you mentioned. The Following is getting a little tiresome but I'm going to keep watching. I'm a shy person who often gets mistaken for a snob because of that. My two sisters are my best friends. Live in a small house in a semi-rural setting...and that's about all I'm telling :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter