Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Problem solver

 
that pink stuff on her cheek is a bleed thru from the other page, so
are all the other splotches, I think they give the page character
not perfect just like me
I did not join the 29 faces this year , though I did manage
to finish them last year, it drained me of faces for awhile,
so I decided I would just play along at my own speed
it I feel like drawing a face I will, if not oh well.
Just because I am a fly by the seat kinda of girl (not)
wishing I WAS


6 comments:

  1. I think she is just perfect in her imperfections too!! Just like all of us!! Hey your blog, your rules!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are no boo boos in art. it was meant to be that way. perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love your art and can't see any mistakes or imperfections at all. It's simply your art, which I happen to love. Yesterdays flower is stunning too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with the comments from Laila, cyndee and Giggles! Totally agree. In other words, we say, "You rock!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all seem to agree...you do wonderful art! We all have imperfections. That's just the way it is and that's what makes it all so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter