Thursday, December 28, 2006

Chinese Food and a Birthday Girl

This is the birthday girl, my sister inlaw, we all went out tonight and celebrated her birthday and had Chinese food. We eat alot, laughed alot, and had a great time. The only one who could not make it tonight was my daughter as she had to work. Well today was totally crazy at work everything has to be done by year end and that is tomorrow and we get to leave early so I will be going in early. I have been in the groove of creating something everyday for 23 days, and haven't done anything now in a few so I am getting jittery. I am totally going to create tomorrow night, I have a great idea stirring around and want to work on it, I love it when you don't have to fight to get ideas. Well enough of my chatter, talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter