Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Come on baby light my fire...

All right not very orignal, but hey I am running out of things for the 25 days of Christmas, I am glad its just about all over. Next year for sure 12 days only....I have been super busy finishing last minute Christmas things, and going out with friends for Christmas celebatrations. I am looking forward to christmas just being over and finally taking a break and just destressing. Actually I do stress quite alot in this season. But come Decembere 25, and the presents are open, I am just going to relax and enjoy the rest of the holidays. We in Canada get December 25, and 26 off as a stat holiday, we call Dec 26, Boxing Day that is when we have some great sales. It is like in the states when they have those thanksgiving sales. Well its after 12 and I have to hit the hay to get up for work tommorow. So talk to you later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter