Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mary did you know?

I was driving home and heard this song on the radio and knew immediately I had to do something, here is my rendition of Mary, I did not put a face on her, because I think people all have a different way they see her, she is universal and yet different to everybody. I am having a blast doing all these, I am working now on day 5, I have day 4 done. well this weekend went by really fast. Went Christmas shopping on Friday night, and today, the mall was crazy and I am not finished. My mother was over on Saturday and we were going to bake, but ending up wrapping presents, I have beeing behind on present wrapping that is my least favourite job. Well got to go make lunches, talk to you all tommorow, stay tuned for day 4......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter