Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday is a GO day


Another page from my travel journal, this one was for animals I saw on the trip.  Just thank your lucky stars it wasnt License Plates.  Well today is Friday,,,,,today I am off to do some fun errands, pick up some pictures I am getting developed at Walmart, buy some new sketechbooks, hit the dollar store, go to the art store, come home and do some art.  What are you doing today.
Its a drab day here in old Canada, one of those days you just want to stay home with a cup of hot chocolate and watch old movies.  But I am motivated to get out and have me some fun.  I have been playing catch up on housework and laundry and cooking and its time for me time.
Next week the hardward floors are being installed and it is going to be hell around here.  I am taking devil dog to doggy daycare to two days, so at least I dont have to chase her around the house.  Lucky hubby is out of town the whole time, and the shopper is working, so Its just me and the workers.

Well enough boring stuff hope you arent asleep yet, I might try my hand at Inspiration Thursday and Illustration Friday if this old noggin can come up with any thing.  Look for more from me soon.

lee

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great outing. It was chilly here today. Went the Y and walked two miles, just starting out so that kind of pooped me for the day. And I'm getting ready for the big holiday show at Albany Shaker. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a fun day. It was sunny and warm here but I was inside most of the day! I played in the studio and did some housework (yuk!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green blue and red shades here...they go perfectly together..let's see yesterday I went to Dick Blick..swore off Dick Blick..visited with my grandmother and went to a birthday party. :) Oh...not cold. It was in the very upper 80's. Yuck.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter