Thursday, October 08, 2009

travel journal part 1




When I first got this book at the dollar store, I was going to use it mainly for sketching with
charcoal pencil womens faces.  I am not very good at them so I practice while watching TV.  But then I decided to make a little travel journal for myself to use while away in Phoenix.  So this is what I decided on.  The size was ok, so I left the faces and added on to the book.  Now I know the book looks not that great now.  But I have not gone yet, so I will show you when I get back.  These are just  a few of the pages to give you a glimpse of what I am using as a travel journal.



5 comments:

  1. It does look great and ready to gooooo!

    Travel safe! say hi to TB for me.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee!!

    Oh, have fun in Phoenix! I hope it's nice and warm for you. It should be.

    Cool journal - and I loved the photo of you as a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your travel journal looks like fun. I can't wait to see it all filled up with cool stuff from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee,I also think it looks great already! Looking forward to see some more after your travel!
    Enjoy, smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:56 AM

    Beyond any doubt blog with beneficial informations.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter