Monday, October 19, 2009

She's back in the groove....


Hi, got back late Friday night, and needed the weekend to recover from my holiday.  I had alot of fun times and I am all tired out from them.  We shopped till we dropped, stayed up way to late, slept in and ate way to much..  I must have gained a ton.  But well worth it.  We laughed and talked, and told each other all our troubles and of course everyone agreed with you, because that is what friends are for.  I did a little art in my travel journal, and some updating.  I love working in it.  So here are some of the pages in the journal. 


This picture to the right was my friends back yard, I used pencil and colored felts in it, that is all I had taken.  The next day the neighbour took down that tree you see, so I have captured it forever in my drawing.  To the left are some sketches of some of the things I saw and did, Margarita nights, cactus, and Dawgs (sandals) which are Canadian by the way, which we found in the flea market in Phoneix and I bought some.  Not in Canada where they would have been cheaper, but I am supporting the American economy.


This little nude number to the right, is a little  idea I had for a ATC that I have entered into for a swap.  The swap is suppose to be the Karma Sutra, but tasteful, how the hell do you do the Karma Sutra with taste.  I had lots of ideas but none I could have put on a ATC.  To the left my fav resturant on the trip, and underneath,a picture I found in the trash outside , which you cant see, but just imagine.  Close you eyes now and imagine garbage.. More pages tommorow.  Now got to go and get back into normal...you know housework

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful illustrations and it sounds like you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, you've been missed. Glad you had a great time. Love the journal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee...glad you all made it back!!! I thought of you girls often and wished that I was there...hopefully nexy year! I will be in Edmonton Nov 20-28...hope to see you then...I enjoyed your post today!!! ttus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! You're home and it sounds like you had a fun trip. Your journal looks great. I'm trying to imagine garbage but I'm seeing gorgeous pictures instead!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter