Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A little of this and that.....


Me at age 8 I think, wearing plaid pants and a little pop top, did you ever have a pop top.

Hello blog readers how are you all doing. Well its 8:30 am here. I have just come in from walking devil dog, the sky is overcast, there are rain showers and its dull and dreary. Its a good day to stay in cuddle up with the fireplace on some soft music and read a book, or work in my art journal., or make cookies. Oh so many choices ,I think the cookies are going to be a no - just because I don’t need the calories. Well this week is all about getting ready to hit the skyways on Saturday and jet off to Phoenix. Yes this girl is going away with 3 friends. To shop till we drop, and just have a great time. I am hoping that I get to see my blog pal Toni . One of my friends that is coming, has just bought a house there, so we are staying there. Pictures when I come back for sure. She is taking her laptop so I might even get to post while there. The weather which I have been keeping track of is hot....oh to live in a place where no snow or below zero temperatures occur in October.




Other than that as you can see I have been doing a little bit of art, some ATC's. In one of the groups that I belong to, we had an ATC exchange, the theme was summer and I just got my gals cards in the mail yesterday, and they are beautiful, I will post them tomorrow. My first exchange, no longer a virgin ATC-er.

I am not taking any art to do on the mini vacation. But I have been making myself a little travel journal thing. I got this book at the dollar store, they have everything and have been getting it ready. I will showcase a few of the pages before I leave. Well I have to get ready and get on the hunt for a new bathing suit which is my favorite activity...(lol) not .  I know one thing it will be black, more slimming right. Talk to you all soon.,


3 comments:

  1. Oh, you're such a little cutie! I love the plaid pants.

    And you're going to be off to Arizona! That should be fun....and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee...wish you a lot of fun on the weekend! ENJOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
    Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have never heard of a pop top!

    But I DO know who Toni is and that she's awaitin' for ya!!! It's 'cool' here, for Phoenix -- 85 ... perfection for a visit. HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter