Monday, May 23, 2011

Holiday Monday

This is an old postcard that I made for a trade, I dont always love my art, but when I finished it I loved it, and I hope the person who got it loved it to.

Well today in Canada it was Victoria Day so most people had the day off.  Today was rainy and cold, so all I did was go down to the studio and purge.  I just purged not to long ago, but decided It needed more, I took a better look and really got to business.  If I hadnt looked at it or thought about it in over a year and could not think what I was going to do with it , it went either to good will, or the garbage.

Still a work in progress, but I am taking pictures tommorow. 

lee

7 comments:

  1. photos please...ity may inspire some of us to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to purge, isn't it? I've done some of that last weekend in my art room and it felt so good afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:41 AM

    Lee...I love it! I'd be thrilled to get something like that in the mail.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, if the person who got this card did not like it she can send it straight to me, cause I love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're enjoying your long weekend -- I love this bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:33 AM

    This is my first time here. Everything is lovely...

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter