Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Colour along with me


remember awhile back I showed you a sketch without colour of flowers,
while here is the finished one.  I am not to happy with it, the colour is
not what I envisioned, but live and learn.  Today I am off to a meeting
at 1:30 but other than that the day is free and clear.  I am going to take
my camera on a little date and see what I come up with.  Other than
that I am still working on my Teesha Booklet, I will show you a
page tomorrow.  I am having a hard time with it, because i
keep seeing Teesha Book in my head, and I dont want
to make it like that. I want to make it my own.  Lucky
I dont do this for a living I would be broke .

7 comments:

  1. I don't know what you don't like about this. I think it looks beautiful! The colors are so vibrant and rich.

    Have fun today with your camera. I need to do that one of these days, too. My inspiration well is running low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the hardest time making things my own. Teesha has such a distinct style, I don't think I could ever "un-teesha" myself. and i LOVE your colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...missed you too! Hope you had a great time! I find your flowers wonderful! Especially the colors, but everybody has a different taste.
    Anyway, I am so looking forward for SPRING!
    So,hope you had a fun time going out with your camera!!!
    Smiles, Anke :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee!! I love the result with such wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this piece, very vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee....Love, love this! All the bright colors and the patterns are wonderful!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty, Lee...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter